9/19/13

Random Pregnancy Thoughts

  • I can't believe I'm actually going to have a child.
  • My husband is amazing.
  • When she's born no one will ever say 'oh she's so beautiful' about her newborn face.
  • I'm hesitant to share my daughter's picture with the world because I'm not sure I can handle anyone's comments. 
  • I love being pregnant.
  • I love rubbing my belly and 'cuddling' with my child. 
  • My greatest fear (currently) is having them pull her out and not hearing her cry.
  • If you recline just slightly it's like I add space to my abdomen and my daughter can sit in my belly instead of in my ribcage. Which is lovely.
  • People have sweet things to say about my daughter's face, even if they don't mean them, I appreciate their support. 
  • I think my daughter sees my ribs as strings and she tries to strum them. This is slightly painful (29weeks).
  • I feel like I'm running out of time! She'll be here in 6-9 weeks!
  • Is it weird that choosing a name for B.B. makes me more nervous than choosing a neurosurgeon?!
  • We chose a name for B.B. (31 weeks) I hope we made a good choice!
  • Feeling more uncomfortable now. (35 weeks) Getting nervous for her arrival. Finally met the docs that will deliver her. LOVE our nurse (Jackie). 
  • Overwhelmed by what's left to do before her arrival. 
  • Think I lost at least part of my mucus plug today... Scary! (35 weeks) Stay in there, baby girl, stay in there!!!!!
  • Exhausted. (35 weeks) Starting to feel truly pregnant. Tired all the time. Everything takes so much effort and energy to complete and I'm exhausted after every little thing. And I think my child might break my pelvis in two.  Every time I stand up I can feel how much her weight is sitting on my public bone. 
  • I'm pretty sure I could sleep for 24 hours and still wake up tired. (37 weeks)
  • The amount of people praying for and supporting us is overwhelming. It makes me cry in a wonderful way.
  • Ever since I was a little girl I've wanted to have a baby. I just thought it was the coolest thing to see that big belly and know that a new life was created within. It's just such an amazing process! Now that I get to experience it, I will say it did not disappoint. Easily the coolest experience I've ever had! Can't wait to meet my little girl. (3 days til delivery)
  • I feel like I can't remember a time when I didn't have this belly. (1 day til delivery)

No comments: