1/31/14

I Got Old

On Saturday we went to Disney to enjoy some family time and celebrate another year of me being here on Earth. It was my 30th birthday.

We did some great stuff! We met Mickey. 

We rode the carousel. 

We broke the Winnie the Pooh ride. 

We got extra fast passes. 

We rode the Ariel ride. 

I ate Dole whip. 

The big kids rode Big Thunder Railroad. And we all made it to watch the fireworks.

My child had a meltdown in the middle of the day because of lack of nap time but overall she did well. Overall, with nine adults and four kids, we did really well! Nobody (other than the infant of the group) had a meltdown, or was mad at anyone else, or whined too much. I consider it a success!



I really loved getting to spend the day with family and one of my best friends. I enjoyed taking my little girl around Disney, even if she won't remember it. I loved getting to spend time with the people I love.
Despite some spit up and a lack of naps, it was a great way to kick off 30!

No comments: